With our operational lease offering, take out our worries of budgeting for equipment, Irrespective of whether it is a desktop, laptop, servers or network/security devices buying them outright can seriously reduce your profit margin. This one area is where a capital expenditure is required every 3-4 years unlike large machinery which last for 10-15 years, computers become obsolete & wear out in 3 years and businesses have to Spend to upgrade/Replace the entire IT-infrastructure, Leasing/ Renting helps overcome these challenges where the equipment can be replaced or returned as & when required.
Operational leasing is a better way to get what you need to succeed and that is to obtain your equipment from a reputable vendor through an operational lease, instead. You can get IT equipments like Network/Security devices, Servers, Laptops, iMacs, Macbooks, all of these are available on operational lease.
Financial Benefits of Leasing
- Claiming Lease charges as expenses provides higher savings vis-a-vis depreciation claimed if purchased.
- IT-Equipment is not considered a tangible Asset by Banks/Financial institutions , so why Spend your capital
- Cost of leasing works out to approx 4% PA when compared to purchasing on TCO analysis (Total cost of ownership) over 3 years.
- Offers unique option of an open lease where the customer can lease the approved equipment value in a staggered manner spread over 12 months.
- Easy pre-closures by paying a nominal penalty charges